Finding Your Place
1. Grace, Grace: No matter how big the mountains are in your life, begin to speak “Grace, Grace” to them and watch them begin to move.
2. The Grace of Giving: In this teaching learn how God’s grace shows up in our lives through our giving to help us develop in all the other areas of life we are called to.
3. Graces and Gifts: Each of us have gifts that God has placed on the inside of us and God’s grace helps us develop these gifts so we can become the people we are created to be.
4. Finding your place: There is a God-ordained place for each and every one of us upon this earth and in the body of Christ. Listen and let God direct you to that place!
5. Separation: Learn how to grow into the person God has created you to be. God will not bypass the process but He will speed it up if we are willing to get in it.